it's easy as pie....errrr...chex mix.
and, it's one of my favorite fall treats.
did i mention how easy it is? and how good it tastes?
homemade chex mix
[or whatever you want!*]
1/2 cup butter
4 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1. mix about 8-9 cups of goodies together in a large bowl
2. melt butter in microwave or on stove.
3. add worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to butter and stir.
4. pour sauce over all of your goodies and stir well.
5. pour into shallow baking pan.
6. bake for 1 hour at 250 degrees, stirring every 20 minutes.
7. take it out and eat it all. well, no, save some for other people. but it will be hard to not scarf it all down.
*you can add anything you want to it. other ideas: walnuts, cheese-its, cheerios.
**if you want to double the amount of goodies, just double the amount of sauce!