without fail, every single time i write the title of this post i start to sing that awful rebecca black song.
"it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday"
maybe i should rename it high five for the weekend? anything but friday.
anyways, it is friday. which means i'm going to look back at five of my favorite things from this week. won't you do the same?
1. i'm loving my new maxi skirt from target. so comfortable. oh, and my new necklace from francesca's.
2. i just discovered this stuff and it is GOOD.
3. my sister and i went to the mall while my mom was here. this is what we like to spend our time doing there.
4. this foot warming train totally made my night. poor otis didn't get to warm his feet on anyone though. he's a trooper.
5. i got this fabulous skirt at the j.crew outlet this weekend and have wanted to wear it everyday since. normal, right?
|you can find it here.|
what about you?
share your own high five for friday post by linking up!