i like to call myself a chicketarian. pretty much the only meat i eat is chicken, and turkey on occasion. so, naturally, i love this recipe.
the original recipe for this meal has chicken in it but i chose to add more veggies and skip the chicken this time.
4 ounces linguine pasta
1 red bell pepper
1 cup asparagus
1 cup broccoli
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp cajun seasoning
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic (fresh or powder)
1/4 cup grated parm
1. cook pasta according to box (about 8-10 minutes of boil time)
2. in medium pot, sauté fresh, chopped veggies in butter and garlic
3. add cream, lemon pepper, salt, and cajun seasoning. heat through.
4. add cooked linguine, toss and heat through.
5. sprinkle with grated parm.
what's great about this recipe is it can totally be adapted to whatever you want! add more/less veggies, chicken, etc. also, seasonings can be increased/decreased to taste.
oh, and this stuff re-heats like a champ.