as promised, i'm giving my blog designer a HUGE shout-out today.
at Diesel + Juice, she does custom portraits and prints.
like this one she did for my sister:
Savvy Citrus is her web design page. here's a little snippet of what she offers!
i found Michele through my sister and am SO glad i did. she was such a joy to work with. why?
(in no particular order...)
1. great communication -- i swear, she would respond to e-mails before i even sent them. she's that good.
2. incredible eye for design. i mean, just look at my new blog! eeek! i love it!
3. i gave her a very rough description of what i was looking for and she interpreted it so well and we ended up with this. she was definitely the brains and talent behind this beauty.
4. she was very accommodating to any changes that i requested (which, there weren't many at all because she did great mockups for me)
5. she's awesome. end of story.
i cannot say enough great things about her and her work. if you're interested in her services, head on over to one of her pages and check them out! or you can click on one of her buttons over on the left and it will take you to her websites.
thank you, Michele, for doing such an incredible job on my blog. i seriously just stare at it sometimes. it's a beauty.