question: will friday's ever be lame? i mean, seriously. you know how monday's are kind of a bummer and thursday's draaaaag on...will friday ever turn into one of those days?
well, i hope not. and if they ever do, i'll still like them because it means that i get to share my top five things from the week:
1. i'm not a huge tea drinker, except when i'm sick, so i decided to open up my packages of flavored tea and stick them in my "preserves" jar (from pottery barn) and maaaaaaan, does it smell good.
2. i spent monday morning listening to dave barnes, drinking coffee, and making some jewelry for our etsy shop. it was a good way to start the day.
3. i busted out the sewing machine and made myself a little zipper pouch, for practice. i'm hoping to start selling some in our shop soon!
4. that salad was good. that is all.
5. i'm so excited about the new gift wrap pack we are selling in our shop! check it out!
how was your week? link up below and tell me about it!