high five for friday
1. i prefer lunch (or really any meal) with variety.
2. otis buried himself in my bed on a cold and rainy afternoon while i watched Parenthood - only the greatest show ever.
3. a good reminder.
4. breakfast at my sister's house before church on sunday. she made strawberry shortcake and it was the berries. (get it? berries...like strawberries. too clever.)
5. polka dots and curls to church.
how has your week been? link up below and share 5 of your favorite things from this week!
* tag me on twitter (@lauren_fmgd) and use hashtag #h54f
* to grab the H54F button to share in your post, click on "Share" at the top of the page!