i combined a couple of recipes to make mine, so i've shared it below.
16 oz. ricotta cheese
1 egg, beaten
1/2 to 3/4 cup plain cream cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chives, chopped
1 24 oz. jar of marinara sauce (i used Bertolli brand)
1. cook large pasta shells according to box
2. drain pasta and let cool.
3. in medium bowl, beat egg with fork. add cheeses and salt, mix together until well blended. add chives.
4. in 13x9 in pan, pour about half of the jar of marinara sauce to cover the bottom. begin filling shells with filling mixture and arranging them in a single layer in the pan.
5. once you have filled the pan with stuffed shells, cover with the remaining marinara sauce.
6. sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and leftover chives.
bake at 350 degrees
30 minutes covered, 15 minutes uncovered