HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY
Friday, February 08, 2013
1. mike picked me up from the airport and surprised me with these beautiful flowers. i'm a sucker for flowers.
2. it finally felt like winter with the snow in chicago. i actually didn't mind the cold, either.
3. Portillo's. if you've had it, you know that there's no explanation needed. if you haven't, you should.
4. mornings spent in bed are pretty nice.
5. we took a community nap on tuesday and i woke up to find this.
and, one for good luck: today's mike's 23rd birthday! happy birthday, boo!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
*tweet your H54F post and tag me @lauren_fmgd
*click on "share" at the top of the page to grab a H54F button to add to your post!
Filed under: high five for friday