1. how would you describe your hair texture? is it thick?
my sister always tells me that i have thin hair, but a lot of it. my ponytails are pretty much tiny, but my hair isn't limp or thin-looking. i have pretty soft hair, generally, so i use some texturing products to give it a little more grit and help it to hold for the whole day.
2. how would you describe your hair cut?
i have long hair with quite a few layers. the longest part of my hair goes to the middle of my bust, while my shortest layers hit around my collar bone. i'm also in the process of growing out my bangs, which are about to the bottom of my ears now.
3. what products do you use in your hair before and after you blow dry?
before i blowdry, i use Aquage uplifting foam. after i've styled my hair, i spray some aerosol dry shampoo in it to give it the texture of "dirty hair", which helps it to hold my style the whole day. i finish with Kenra 25 hairspray, which i've been using for years.
4. when you curl your hair, what size curling iron do you use?
i typically use a 1 1/4 inch or a 1 inch iron. the 1 inch gives a bit of a tighter curl, while the 1 1/4 inch is softer looking.
5. when you curl your hair, how many sections do you split it into?
i usually do 3 sections. i do the bottom section, starting from the bottom of my ear and going back. then i do the section from about my temples down. and then i do the top.
6. how do you blow dry your hair?
i blow dry upside down, and finish with a cool shot before flipping my head back over.
7. how often do you wash your hair?
usually, everyday. if i need to, i can go a day without washing, but never longer than that.
8. what shampoo and conditioner do you use?
i use Pureology Pure Volume shampoo & conditioner, thanks to my sister's suggestion!
9. what dry shampoo do you use?
i wanted to just try some out, so i picked up TRESemmé's Fresh Start dry shampoo and like it, so far. there's plenty of brands out there, so you should't be able to go wrong!
have more questions? leave them in the comments and i'll add them!