although i'm just as happy with a classic, hot-water-with-no-extras bath, i'm building up a nice little collection of essentials for my relaxation time.
in no particular order, here are mine:
- a delicious smelling candle. one with the word bath on it is just bonus points.
- a box of matches. a cute box for bonus points (i just decided that this is a game, so...buckle up.)
- bubble bath. one that smells amazing and reminds you of a delicious dessert for...well, you know.
- bath bomb. (that could be misconstrued as something kind of gross. oh you weren't thinking that? awkward.)
- lotion or moisturizer for post-bath. also, i put this on my hands every night before i go to bed and my skin has never been softer.
- lip balm. mostly because i can never go anywhere without lip balm within arms reach. also, it smells and tastes like grapefruit. yum!
**not pictured: a good book, glass of wine, and sweat droplets that inevitably show up within the first five minutes because i run the water way too hot.
candle: TJ Maxx
matches: Paper Source (similar)
bubble bath: Philosophy (similar)
lip balm: Body Drench
bath bomb: Lush
body butter: Ulta