happy friday, party people! hope you guys have had a great week! it's finally starting to warm up in Chicago and is supposed to get up to 40˚ this weekend. i have a feeling a lot of people will be running around in shorts and sandals. okay, maybe not, but i do think that all of us have a new understanding of the term "cold".
let's recap the week, shall we?
1. Mike took me ice skating last weekend in Millennium Park and it was the perfect snowy night for it. i was actually pretty impressed with my ice skating skills, but not so much with his. he blamed the skates, but we all know he just didn't want to admit that i'm better than him.
2. i thought it would be a "good idea" to go outside during the Polar Vortex to see just how cold it was. after all, i've never felt -45˚ before...yeah, not a good idea. it was really stinking cold.
3. i'm really loving having my desk in this new spot - it somehow makes me more productive.
4. da babies have been cold in the apartment lately, so Milo has been napping under the heated blanket. obviously, i turn it up for him so he gets nice and toasty.
5. Mike is feeling better! thankfully, he didn't have strep or anything contagious, so i'm not at risk of catching it!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!