here's a few of my favorite looks from last night:
i didn't see The Wolf of Wall Street, so my first introduction to Margot came through Jimmy Fallon a few nights ago. i was instantly stuck by her natural beauty and am kind of obsessed with her Australian accent. i'm also pretty convinced she would look just as gorgeous in a paper bag.
how stinkin' cute is her baby bump?! and that green is killer with her eyes.
more than anything, i really love the shape of this dress and the gold accents. also, her earrings were to die for.
- Jennifer Lawrence's acceptance speech...and pretty much everything else that she does
- Amy Adams crying as soon as she got on stage
- Andy Samberg and the fact that he acts like a 22 year old (for the record, he's 35)
things i could have done without:
- Paula Patton's dress (yikes!)
- the most awkward 2 minutes of my life watching Jacqueline Bisset just look around when she's supposed to be giving an acceptance speech
- Diane Keaton wearing a suit. although she is probably the only woman in the world that could look that good in one.
- Kerry Washington not winning.
did you watch? what did you think?