you guys, i'm thrilled to see Friday. it's been a terribly long week, considering i spent most of it on the couch with a pretty nasty cold. i'm happy to report that i'm finally on the mend!
although this week hasn't been the most adventurous or productive for me, here's five of my favorite things that happened:
1. my friend Sam, mom and i enjoyed a sleepover at the lake house on Sunday night. we had an interesting time getting back to the city on Monday, seeing as the sky decided to drop about 8" of snow in a matter of hours (oh and ridiculous winds so you couldn't see anything). what is normally an hour and a half trip took closer to six, so that was...interesting.
2. although i haven't felt well this week, it was pretty nice to have some time to fully relax and recharge.
3. lots of time spent on the couch means lots of snuggles from Otis. and even a few from Milo, the master of the just-out-of-reach positioning on the couch.
4. the past few days that have been in the 40's have been wonderful. i really forgot what it was like to walk out of my apartment and not freeze instantly. i'm so ready for Spring, and i have a feeling many of you are, as well!
5. i did a little online shopping while i was laid up on the couch. with this warmer weather, i'm totally in Spring shopping mode and Forever 21 had just the items i was looking for.
|clockwise from left: braided bracelet, link bracelet, crystal posts (similar), drop earrings, aqua drop earrings, yellow drop earrings|
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!