happy friday, party people. as i write this, i'm relaxing in my hotel room, coffee in hand, beach nearby, sun shining. and it's snowing at home (insert all the angry emojis here). to say that i'm enjoying Florida is an understatement. it is heaven.
my mom and i have so enjoyed ourselves. we got massages at the spa yesterday, have enjoyed delicious meals, done some good shopping, and had a few laughs along the way. i've finally reached the point in my life where 'getting a tan' is just about the last thing on my list of things to do on a beach vacation. although it's nice to look a little sun-kissed, i'm way more interested in walking the beach, checking out the area, enjoying spa services, etc. i've finally reached adulthood.
here's a look back at five of my favorite things from this week:
1. Chicago celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Saturday, so Mike and i headed over to the river to see it dyed green and enjoy the festivities. side note: i didn't realize how little green i have in my wardrobe until this day.
2. i miss the cats terribly when i'm not with them, especially since i know that i'm missing out on these kind of antics.
3. buffet breakfasts are my favorite. they're so good, am i right?
4. i found the cutest sunglasses at Kate Spade (i indicated on instagram that they were from the outlet - i lied! oops! i had a coupon, so i was able to purchase them at a lower price from the retail store) while here.
5. i get to see my sister and nephew in a few days!!
how has your week been? link up below to tell me about it!