happy friday, kitty cats! hope you've had a good week! i've had one of those weeks where i never know which day it is, they just all blend together. i'll blame that on the rainy and gloomy days we've been having.
being that i work from home, i tend to do something blog or jewelry related every day...even on the weekend. i'm trying to make a conscious effort to leave Saturdays and Sundays for relaxing and actually taking a break, so i'm looking forward to that this weekend.
here's a look back at my week:
1. mike brought me some 'just because' flowers. i sure do love when he does that.
2. mike and i are headed to the Bulls game with my parents tonight. i've been looking forward to it all week!
3. i've rediscovered some of my favorite OPI nail colors recently. from left: Lincoln Park After Dark, Lucky Lucky Lavender, and Strawberry Margarita.
4. like i mentioned before, it's been rainy and gloomy in Chicago the past couple days. i'm not usually a huge fan of the rain (unless i can enjoy it from indoors), but the fact that it's not snow/sleet/ice/anything freezing is wonderful!
5. my love for avocado toast a little excessive. whole grain toast, mashed avocado, feta, sea salt, and crushed red pepper make for a tasty snack or light meal!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!