happy first friday of May! can you believe it? i can't. i feel like life is going by so quickly, i need it to slow down! this week has felt especially slow because i've been looking forward to my upcoming trip to North Carolina to visit with my sister and the tiny one. who, by the way, is not so tiny anymore. it's like he skipped a few years and went straight to being a second grader. either way, i've been busy working over here since i knew that i'd be out of town most of the work week next week, so i'm looking forward to the weekend to relax a bit and jet off to the south on Sunday.
here's a look back at some of my favorite moments from this week:
1. my mom snuck this into my bag while i was home last weekend! we plan on taking advantage of these very soon.
2. normally, i'd be out enjoying the spring warmth this time of year. however, Chicago, decided to rain and be cold all week. this week, i'm thankful that i work from home and can choose to stay indoors all day, if i so desire.
3. Yoda showed up yesterday morning in place of my cat. we had a very deep talk, rubbed heads a bit (ya know, exchanging wisdom and things), and then he decided to leave. he's always welcome, though.
4. did i mention i'm excited to go to NC this weekend? it feels like it's been a very long time since i've been and i'm looking forward to the warm weather!
5. thank goodness for technology, right? FaceTime is a wonderful thing.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!