i'm back home in Chicago after a lovely few days with my sister and nephew in North Carolina. we had the best time just hanging out, going on walks, and eating lots of good food. it was difficult to leave, but made much easier by the fact that i'll see them again in just a few short weeks for a girl's trip (+ David) with our mom!
let's take a look back at five of my favorite moments from this past week:
1. while with Kate, she gave me some fresh brunette locks and a healthy trim. it's difficult to describe just how wonderful it is to have a hairstylist in the family.
2. when i arrived in Chicago yesterday, i was thrilled to walk outside into 80º weather. i think spring has finally arrived!
3. Kate and i got a little crafty one afternoon and we're both really happy with the results. (coming to our blogs next week!)
4. it's weeks like this that i so appreciate having my own business and being flexible with my schedule! it's so nice to not have to work around a strict work schedule to plan trips and things.
5. i really feel like i connected with David more than ever before while i was with him the last few days. there's something about putting a massive smile on a tiny person's face that's just the best.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!