happy friday! today is the last day of vacation in north carolina. we've had a wonderful time together, but i am looking forward to escaping the heat and humidity that exists down here. weirdly, i'm actually looking forward to the 70º at home. whodathunk?!
here's a look back at some of my favorite things from this week:
1. i'm in full 'decorating mode' for my new apartment since i'm moving in just a couple months, so i've been doing a lot of Pinterest browsing and casual shopping in stores to find some things. i'm in need of new bedding and found some things down here in North Carolina that i'm really excited about! looking forward to sharing it with you guys in a couple months!
2. my nephew David has a special kind of love for me and it's the cutest thing ever. we like to just stare at each other.
3. i've been receiving lots of requests for these custom necklaces and i'm so excited about it! whenever i introduce a new item to Elisabeth Ashlie, i'm not totally sure if it will go over well or not. i'd say these are a hit!
4. so this isn't really a good thing, but i've come down with yet another cold while on vacation. i think i finally realized that my sicknesses are correlated with traveling, so i'm hoping to better combat it in the future!
5. after almost a week without the cats, i'm so excited to see them again tomorrow!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!