i don't know how we've made it to another friday already! i've had a full week with some great moments and really exciting news.
1. we* submitted our paperwork for the apartment of our dreams! my roommate, Ariel, and i went to walk through it a second time on Tuesday and fell even more in love with it! i sent Sam about 1 million photos and we all agreed that we should go forward with committing to it and handing over some cash to reserve it. we won't be moving until the end of August, so these next couple months are going to be full of anticipation and excitement.
*my current roommate and future (and past!) roommate
2. i shared this super easy sandwich on instagram earlier in the week and can't stop eating it! it's just a toasted ciabatta roll with melted provolone cheese, sliced roma tomatoes, a pile of arugula, and shredded pesto chicken (i just baked and shredded chicken and stirred in store-bought pesto). it's filling, delicious, and really easy! the perfect summer lunch or dinner. carrots optional ;)
3. i did a deep-clean of the apartment yesterday and i feel like a new woman. i'm very tidy but can tolerate a thin layer of filth, to a certain point. then i get into deep-clean mode and you can't stop me!
4. the other great thing about this new apartment is that there is endless amounts of space for the cats to run (the square footage is about triple what we're living in now) and even trees for them to watch the birds! seriously, those were two of the first things that i noticed when we walked through it the first time #CatMother
5. this little dude is 6 months old today! in some ways i can't believe that it's already been half a year since this picture was taken and in other ways it's like he's always been here! can't wait to see him again in just a few short weeks!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!