happy friday + happy 4th of july (for those of us that live in the states)! i hope you all have some fun plans for the day. mike and i arrived at my family's lakehouse late last night for a weekend of relaxing and fun. i'm looking forward to having the whole family together again!
here's a look back at some of my favorite moments from this past week:
1. a friend and i finally ventured over to Eataly to see what all the fuss is about. basically, it's the Ikea of Italian food - picture lots of people, way too much product, and over-stimulation. it was overwhelming and honestly a little stressful to navigate and figure out where to go and what to do. we shared a pizza, which was delicious, but i don't feel like i ever have to go back.
2. with the beautiful summer weather we've been having, i've been trying to take advantage of spending as much time outside as possible, which includes enjoying an evening on a friend's rooftop. pretty convinced there's no better way to see the city.
3. i get to spend the whole weekend with my nephew!!! it's only been 3-4 weeks since i last saw him, but it's felt like much longer.
4. we had some strangely cool weather on wednesday. it wasn't really fun to be outside in, but it was fun to dig into my fall sweaters and put together a different kind of outfit than i'm used to wearing these days. is it crazy that i'm looking forward to the fall season already?
5. we picked up the lease for our apartment! all that's left is to sign it and turn it in and the place will officially officially be ours. i cannot wait to move in!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!