friday, we meet again. i kinda like you.
this week flew by for me. it was one of those weeks where i thought wednesday was tuesday and thursday was wednesday. so you can imagine my delight that it's friday and almost the weekend.
1. a sweet customer of mine sent me a card and little 'just because' promo code to spend at the store she works at. i promptly went online and placed an order, obviously. it was nice to receive a little surprise in the mail!
2. speaking of shopping, i've been eyeing this coat for weeks now on and had a coupon to use, so i was able to order it for a deal and a half. J.Crew Factory is having a great sale, too!
3. i had a couple dinner dates with friends this week. it always seems to happen that they fall around the same time, which is kind of funny. it's been so fun to catch up and to try new restaurants!
4. i've really been working through my closet, trying to wear my less-worn items a lot or putting together new outfits that i haven't worn before. sometimes, though, it's nice to just go back to the old classics, ya know? there's something to say for being comfortable and feeling good at the same time.
5. Mike and i finally caught up on The Walking Dead and are ready for the premiere this weekend. believe me when i say that this is not a show that i ever thought i'd be interested in, but i cannot wait to see how season 5 starts. do you watch it?
how has you week been? link up below and tell me about it!