happy friday! whew, it’s been a busy week for me. i didn’t exactly intend on the virtual radio silence that has happened here, but it just sort of got away from me. i’ve been going, going, going since before Thanksgiving and haven’t seemed to have a second to catch my breath...until now. while it’s been an incredibly busy week, it’s also been full of good memories and fun activities.
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things:
1. lots of family time was had over the thanksgiving holiday! it was great to have my sister and her family in town. now that all of us kids are grown, i enjoy our time together as a whole family in a different way than when we were younger. we tend to spend most of our time sitting around the dinner table or the living room chatting, so it’s always a nice way to reconnect as a family!
2. mike and i were able to take in a Bulls game with my sister and her husband for a little double date night. it was fun to hang out just the four of us and watch a great game!
3. i celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday and mike was sweet enough to drive into the city to spend part of the day with me. i’m looking forward to continuing the celebration this weekend with my roommates and friends!
4. the apartment is officially fully decorated for Christmas! there's something about this time of year that really is the best.
5. it was wonderful to spend so much time with my nephew this week. although i don't get to see him as often as i'd like (every day), it's fun to see all the new things that he learns and to discover new little parts of his personality when we do get time together.
|i used this photo in last week's post because it's the only one i have with David from the week! how that is even possible, i do not know!|
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!